Facial and body SPF 50+ Lotion
UV protection when and where you need it.
- Sustainable Cape aloe leaf extract (Aloe Ferox)
- Zero traditional preservatives
- Enhanced vitamin E
- Organic and inorganic UV protection components
- Various synthetic moisturising esters
- Full spectrum UVA absorption
- Complete UVB protection
- Protects against direct DNB damage
- Suitable for all skin types
- Fast absorbed
- Ideal under make up and over moisturisers
- Use after cleansing, toning, serum application and moisturisation
- Apply Ultraviolet generously but evenly to all exposed facial skin 15 – 30 minutes before daylight exposure.
- Remember areas like ears and neck.
- Massage very gently into your skin until you can’t see the white anymore
- Apply a second thinner layer if you’re planning a long day exposed to sunlight
- Re-application is required after every 2 – 3 hours of exposure to the elements and sunlight.
- Can be pre-mixed with 24 for effortless application.
Ultraviolet will still be effective by the end of the day if you apply it in the morning and spend most of your day inside and out of direct sunlight (and without your skin getting wet or perspiring heavily). This is because the UV filters in Ultraviolet break down in response to direct exposure to sunlight, not just from the passage of time.