A scrub session is a wonder cure for dull and lifeless skin
Liquid body soap with ground apricot kernels to gently remove dead skin cells.
- Scrubbing helps remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin to expose new cells.
- A good scrubbing session does wonders for blood circulation, which in turn removes toxins and impurities from the body.
- A scrubbing session helps to counteract cellulite.
- Pimples can be prevented by removing dead cells blocking pores.
- Use Body Scrub in bath or shower as body soap. Apply Body Scrub over the entire wet body. Use a sponge, face cloth or body brush and scrub gently.
- Use Exfoliating Gloves 1 – 2 times per week to get rid of course, dry skin.
Dry skin is merely the accumulation of dead cells on the surface of the skin.
Scrubbing helps prepare the skin for better absorption.
When plagued by cellulite, scrub the affected area and follow up with Cel-U-Lite Gel.