Morninga provides and excellent source of nutrition for people of all ages!
Moringa Leaf Powder Dosages
- Large Adult: 2 capsules twice per day; or 1 scoop of powder on its own with water, or added to smoothies, shakes, yogurt, juices or food.
- Small Adult: 2 capsules a day; or ½ scoop of powder on its own with water added to smoothies, shakes, yogurt juices or food.
Children 12 and over
- Young Adult: 2 capsules per day.
- Small Teen: 1 capsule per day; or ¼ to ½ teaspoon of powder mixed into yogurt, juices or over food.
Children under 12
- 1 capsule per day; or ¼ to ½ scoop of powder mixed into yogurt, juices or over food.
- Malnourished children 1-3 years- 8.3g at every meal (total 25g leaf powder per day as recommended by the World Health Organisation; Consult your healthcare practitioner for further information)
Rapidly growing bodies need nutrients to aid in muscle and bone growth, brain development, mental clarity, healthy skin, hair, and nails, and to strengthen the immune system.
Children imbued with nourishment during their intensive growth cycles will show higher IQ levels, improved speech and language and increased motor skills.
This will set the foundation for their future healthy lifestyle.
Important to noteMoringa can have laxative effects in large quantities, so a safe starting dose to introduce into your diet and avoid digestive problems is ½ to 1 flat teaspoon per day. Women who are planning to become pregnant, are pregnant or breastfeeding, should consult their health practitioner or medical doctor prior to taking Moringa.